Glad the weather is getting nice again for long walks with Madison!
- How to eat seasonally in April.
- Add these Irish sites to your travel bucket list.
- 5 ways to make your mani last.
- What do you think of nutritional yeast?
- 10 healthier swaps for Easter candy.
- Anyone else interested in this sleek arms challenge?
- 14 things to do when you’re having a bad day.
- Adore these outfits: 1, 2, 3.
- How to get high-quality, uninterrupted sleep.
- If you’re sick of potholes, this is good news.
- I loved this post on friendship.
- Have you read your April horoscope yet?
- 10 habits of highly organized people.
- Weddings I love: 1, 2, 3.
- In case you need it, here’s yet another reason to love John Legend and Chrissy Teigen.
- Quotes about friendship.
- Recipes I want to try: 30-minute sesame roasted sweet potatoes, sambal chicken skewers, taco spiced deviled eggs, pistachio crusted asparagus with feta, no-bake double chocolate oatmeal cookies, chipotle shrimp tacos, paleo lemon macaroons, spicy shrimp and asparagus over zucchini noodle pasta, coconut sorbet with strawberry rhubarb sauce, enchilada stuffed sweet potatoes, and asparagus soup.
So excited to be on spring break!
I’m not sorry.
I’m not sorry I love learning so much that I listen to history podcasts and share facts from them at weddings. I’m not sorry I think education is a misunderstood career and I know what I’m talking about when I discuss it. I’m not sorry I am obsessed with the Cleveland Indians and get passionate when I talk about them. I’m not sorry I choose to look on the bright side and approach challenges in life from a positive perspective. I’m not sorry I’d rather be proven wrong than be proven right. I’m not sorry I like beer and that drink my coffee black. I’m not sorry that my dog is my best friend or that I take and share lots of photos of her. I’m not sorry about my values and beliefs. I’m not sorry I enjoy cheesy books, Top 40 music, or Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I’m not sorry I forgive too easily. I’m not sorry I love my hometown and college. I’m not sorry that most the time I’d rather spend a night in rather than out. I’m not sorry I act honestly when I have the option to do otherwise. I’m not sorry I prioritize safety, spending time with my husband, or doing right by my students. I’m not sorry I’ve never done drugs and I’m not sorry my wedding was untraditional. I’m not sorry for my tattoos, my student loans, or my anxiety. I’m not sorry about my early bedtime, my sense of humor, or my singing voice.
I’m not sorry about being me.