Sunset in Columbus last weekend
- This house in D.C. is simply beautiful.
- I also enjoyed this house tour of U.S. Army Captain Katie del Castillo’s D.C. apartment (If you can’t tell, I love D.C.!).
- This new site to help you find your wish list items on sale seems pretty awesome.
- How Chinese New Year works.
- I’m adding this book to my to-read list. And this one.
- Loving these weddings: 1, 2, 3.
- This casual side braid style is definitely one I want to try.
- I’m loving the news that Elizabeth Banks is directing Pitch Perfect 2!
- Why you can’t take photos inside the Sistine Chapel.
- I am not okay with J.K. Rowling’s reflections on who Hermione should have married!
- What it means to boil water…a must-read.
- Here’s some trivia you should know. Just in case.
- Recipes I’d love to make: Super Bowl pom pom cupcakes, cranberry walnut chocolate chunk cookies, quinoa pizza bites, smoky kale Caesar salad, classic lemon bars, and almond crusted salmon.