WORKOUTS THIS WEEK:
- Monday, 8/3: Couch to 5K (working on number 8 on my fitness bucket list).
- Tuesday, 8/4: Tone It Up Bikini Arms 2014 and Pink Flamingo workouts.
- Wednesday, 8/5: Walked over 12,000 steps (according to my Fitbit). Active rest day!
- Thursday, 8/6: Very busy day at school, plus a session of Couch to 5K that evening, meant my total step count for the day was 20,000!!!
- Friday, 8/7: Walked over 10,000 steps again today, so that paired with so much walking and a run the night before, and I decided to rest with an active rest day. My feet – and knees! – needed a break, even though I was planning on adding in another workout that day.
- Saturday, 8/8: Set up my bike on the trainer and biked for 20 minutes, plus did 25 squats and 10 push ups.
- Sunday, 8/9: Couch to 5K
NUTRITION THIS WEEK:
My mission is to eat for health!
I think I did pretty well with my food choices this week! I did have some treats, but they were balanced decently with healthier food choices and workouts.
WEIGHT AND MEASUREMENTS THIS WEEK:
I am down about 3.5 more pounds for a total of 8 pounds down.
If you’d like to follow my Fit By 27 journey more closely, follow me on Instagram under the username @kcd_fit and MyFitnessPal under the username KellyMT.
*First image created with the Rhonna Designs app.