The week of 7/26-8/1 was week seven of Fit By 27. I restarted #Workitout100 again. This is probably the fifth or sixth time I’ve begun this challenge since learning about it. I will keep restarting it until I finally complete it. I am determined to finish it eventually…and even more so that this will be the round it does!
WORKOUTS THIS WEEK:
- Sunday, 7/26: Couch to 5K (working on number 8 on my fitness bucket list).
- Monday, 7/27: 30 one legged squats on my “bad” knee for therapy, 10 lunges on each leg, 40 sit ups, 20 plie squat with side leg lifts, and a 2 minute plank.
- Tuesday, 7/28: Couch to 5K
- Wednesday, 7/29: Day 2 of the Blogilates for Beginners calendar
- Thursday, 7/30: Couch to 5K
- Friday, 7/31: Walked over 10,000 steps this day, plus the previous few days (according to my Fitbit). Decided since I at least made it over 10,000 steps I could count this day as an “active rest day” and still part of Workitout100, as long as I got back to a dedicated workout the next day.
- Saturday, 8/1: Set up my bike on the trainer and biked for 30 minutes, plus did 50 squats.
- Sunday, 8/2: Walk with Dan.
NUTRITION THIS WEEK:
My mission is to eat for health!
Last Sunday, I sat down and looked over both the 21 Day Fix nutrition plan, which I love for its color-coded containers that make portion control simple, and the Tone It Up nutrition plan, which outlines which food groups to eat for at each meal throughout the day to optimize your energy and health. I figured out the best way for me (with my work schedule and dietary needs) to fit my 21 Day Fix container allotments into the TIU meal structures. Once I did that, planning my meals out for the week suddenly and finally became much less overwhelming to me. And, I stuck to my meal planning pretty well! Totally stuck to it through Wednesday, and then switched a couple meals out on Thursday and Friday. Saturday was a much more relaxed day with a treat or two, but I was back to following my Fix + TIU plan on Sunday.
WEIGHT AND MEASUREMENTS THIS WEEK:
I am down about 2, 2.5 pounds.
If you’d like to follow my Fit By 27 journey more closely, follow me on Instagram under the username @kcd_fit.
*First image created with the Rhonna Designs app.