For the month of March, I am participating in Fabulous Finds by Tiffany’s 31 Day Blog Challenge. Today’s prompt: list ten things that make you awesome.
This post is awkward. I don’t feel like I can identify what makes me awesome because (1) that is a very subjective question and (2) it makes me feel conceited doing so, even though this is the prompt given. So I am just going to list my strengths? Does that work? So awkward.
- I always say “please” and “thank you.”
- I have a superb memory for historical dates and facts.
- I learn people’s names and remember them.
- I can write a fantastic cover letter.
- I make really good brownies.
- I don’t accept it when students aren’t living up to their potential, but I still give them credit and cut them slack when I should.
- I can perform excellent covers of Eagles’ songs.
Around this point in writing my list I was stumped. What makes me awesome? I know somethings that make me kind, or creative, or sweet, but do those qualities make me awesome? WHAT IS THE CRITERIA FOR THIS LIST? I gave up. Ate chocolate. Read my list to my fiance and fretted about how I can’t come up with three more things and isn’t that terrible and what does that?! He said:
- You’re humble – “That’s why this list is awkward!”
- Your hair looks good long or short.
- You care about animals and take good care of them, like Madison.
So there you go! Thanks Dan for your help : )
What are some things that make you awesome?