- Everything about the photo above. It screams summer and combines three of my favorite things (baseball, cute nails, and beer!).
- Good hair days without even trying despite long days guarding at the pool
- Kind words from Dan, family, and friends
- Inspiration found in favorite blogs, historical nonfiction, and Disney movies
- Watching Lethal Weapon one night and Lethal Weapon 2 the next (while making plans for viewing 3 & 4)
- A day spent with my very adorable and fun godson and goddaughter
- Hearing an unusual amount of favorite songs on the radio this week
- An upcoming girls’ weekend with some of my very favorite fellow falcons
- Getting my July work schedule and updating my planner
- Scrolling through Dan & I’s engagement photos again and again
- A truly hilarious night at free bar trivia
- Early mornings before work spent with coffee, blogs, and Good Morning America
- Cuddling and playing fetch with Madison
- A candy bar for breakfast – just because that needs to happen sometimes and makes the day that much sweeter.
- Practicing gratitude
What is making you happy as of late?