All right, so I’ve got summer on my mind (and I think that’s okay; it’s May 10th already!). Every year I usually make a “summer fun list” of things I want to do that summer, though I never shared them through this blog before. After seeing Emily’s post, though, I realized it was silly that I never thought to (especially because I have this series here on Beagle & Bear!). In any case, here’s my Summer 2012 Bucket List!
- Go to as many baseball games as possible.
- Visit a Cleveland museum.
- Go to dinner at Great Lakes Brewery Company.
- Complete a 5K.
- See some of these movies.
- Visit the Columbus zoo (I haven’t been there since before the Polar Frontier opened!)
- Try every group fitness class at the gym I recently joined.
- Go to Melt Bar & Grilled, but JUST for drinks and dessert.
- Go to a concert and/or camping….whatever happens to work out best!
- Bike a total of at least 50 miles on the towpath trail.
Basically, I just want to make my summer full of all things Ohio (including the two cities I spend the most time in, Cleveland and Columbus) while including plenty of entertaining experiences and opportunities for fitness. I can’t wait to start knocking items of this list!
Do you have a summer bucket list? What are you most excited about?