- It looks like James Bond won’t be drinking martinis in the upcoming Skyfall.
- More reasons to adore Believeland – I mean, Cleveland ; )
- I had fun reading this Glamour blogger’s post about favorite movies – probably because I share a few! What are your favorites?
- I LOVE these fake comedy TV show nail polish collections. I wish they were real!
- Are you addicted to Pinterest? Trying to get in shape? Check out these must-follow fitness boards.
- It’s official, I’ve found my new favorite tumblr – it’s exactly how I imagining texting with Madison would be!
- A very interesting article about The Hunger Games and racist tweets. This article is a good one to read on the topic, as well.
- On a lighter note, behind-the-scenes on The Hunger Games hair-styling.
- 8 tricks for common hair styling issues that we non-film stars face.
- Baseball season is upon us! In addition to watching some games, check out Glamour and Cosmopolitan‘s round-up of MLB’s best-looking men (I would have added some more Indians players – Brantley and Kipnis, perhaps?).
- Tips for making your bedroom a stress-free zone.
- I’m glad that Bully has received a PG-13 rating. Are you going to see this movie?
- Harry the pygmy hippo is beyond adorable!
- Loving all the inspiration this best of real weddings feature provides!
P.S. Happy Easter to all who celebrate : ) Hope you have a great day!