- Recipes I want to try: Sally’s rum french toast with maple syrup rum, cinnamon biscuits, avocado apple and arugula salad, banana birthday cake, Lucky Charms treats, all of these recipes with blood oranges
- Great article on the new buildings on campus at my alma mater, BGSU, and what it means for the state of Ohio.
- Awesome apps for book lovers.
- Interesting post about Irish wedding traditions.
- I might need to try some of these Hunger Games-inspired nail polishes.
- Happy 100th Birthday to the Girl Scouts of America! (well, it was Monday. But still!)
- I’m in love with this series on Carrots ‘n’ Cake called Blog Dogs. Similarly, tips for photographing your pet!
- The best 35 cameos in movie history.
- Encyclopaedia Britanica is no longer releasing print books.
- The ten funniest comedic lady tweets of the week.
- I’ll definitely be checking out this jewelry company, 31 bits, that works with women in Northern Uganda.
- Interesting article on earning money through blogging.
- I definitely want to try out some of these trainer-favorited abs exercises, as well as these leg and arms workouts!
- Favorite Hello Giggles posts of the week: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Favorite weddings of the week: 1, 2, 3
P.S. Happy St. Patrick’s Day : )