- These iPhone cases are pretty cool (I especially love the 3rd and 6th ones!).
- Excited to try these recipes: skinny green monster smoothie, mini lemon meringue pies, crunchy oven-fried cheese ravoli, baked buffalo chicken taquitos
- If Carrie Underwood’s musical talent wasn’t reason enough to like her, you can add pet rescuer to the list!
- I can’t wait to try making my own beautiful bouquet.
- Loving camel as a color for everything and anything lately…although this nude and neon mix is giving camel a run for its money!
- Super pumped for Mackenzie’s new online shop!!
- This how to on styling bookshelves by Glitter Guide has me inspired.
- Why you should get a dog and do a crossword puzzle.
- This townhouse is awesome! I would totally live there.
- Need some winter nail inspiration? Look no further!
- Twelve simple tips for strengthening your relationship (Dan and I definitely have 5 and 11 down, but will have to figure out 8 someday!)
- My favorite recent Hello Giggles posts: one, two, three, four
- This video made my day! (A CUP OF JO always has great posts, but this week was top notch!)
- Would you (or did you) ignore any of these wedding traditions? We’re not which ones will be incorporating yet ourselves!
- Speaking of weddings, my favorites of the week: one, two, three. Also, an awesome bridal shower!
*If for some reason you are having trouble leaving a comment, please e-mail me at email@example.com or leave me a comment on Beagle and Bear’s Facebook page. Thanks for your help with this issue!