- This amazing post on Hello Giggles this week pretty much made my life!!
- Halloween costumes for dogs and cats.
- Dazzled by these gorgeous brooches and this beautiful clutch!
- Definitely want to make: apple cider margaritas, mashed sweet potatoes brulee, slow cooker, apple crumble, and Rosa’s lentil salad.
- It probably doesn’t sound like it from my description, but the obituary of the last remaining member of Cleveland’s first police academy class is a must-read.
- Who else is pumped to see this balloon in the Macy’s Parade this year?
- Tips on how to improve your immunity.
- Do you tweet? If so, check out Cosmo‘s recommendations on who to follow for big laughs!
- I wish I could wear outfits like this one every day.
- Some scary movie suggestions for you this Halloween weekend!
- Green is my favorite color : )
- I’d love to spend a weekend in this cottage.
- Favorite weddings of the week: one, two, and three.
This was a perfect fall weekend! Friday I left to visit Dan in Columbus, and that evening we had an amazing dinner at The Wine Guy. Afterwards, we ate ice cream and watched Paranormal Activity (which totally freaked me out!). Saturday afternoon Dan and I went shopping and out for lunch. In the evening, we all ate cake in celebration of Dan’s father’s birthday. (Also on Saturday, my alma mater won in football! Ay Ziggy Zoomba!) Sunday morning we ate pancakes and relaxed. In the afternoon we carved pumpkins, made caramel apples, drank apple cider, and went for a walk with Madison. Then I headed home to Cleveland. My family and I ate our last made-on-the-grill meal of the year, sat around a fire to chat, and ate pumpkin mousse pie and homemade apple crisp. Tell me about your weekend : )
- OH MY GOSH. I am in LOVE with this tumblr that collects things related to all my favorite comedic stars and movies/shows – especially the tributes to my hero Tina Fey!
- The top ten toy family fun award winners for 2011! Excellent inspiration for my godchildren’s presents.
- Love this illustration blog (found via Lox Papers).
- Can’t wait to try these recipes: roasted butternut and sweet potato whole wheat lasagna, stovetop mac and cheese, and pumpkin buttercream cupcakes with chocolate Halloween toppers.
- Check out EW’s must-see fall movie list before you head to the theater this weekend!
- As a big Van Gogh fan, this book has made my to-read list.
- Creative ideas for organizing your closet.
- Greatly enjoyed this interview with Boy Meets World star Ben Savage!
- Instructions for a DIY soy candle…definitely want to make some!
- Inspired by these weddings: one, two, three, and four
TGIF! and the final day of my appreciation week for the little things in life:
Today marks day three of my appreciation week for the little things in life, and here’s what I’m enjoying right now:
Hello, everyone! How are you?