Hello, everyone! How was your week? Mine has been great! I spent it visiting Dan and his family in Columbus. We drank coffee and ate ice cream from our favorite places, made chocolate covered bananas, played catch, kicked around a soccer ball, ate out at an awesome fish and chips place, went for walks, and just generally relaxed around the house. One of the highlights of the week was when Dan got me an early birthday present – Martin the Monkey, featured up above. We made him together at Build-A-Bear Workshop before seeing a movie (the review of which will be posted next week). Please note Martin’s Indians uniform in honor of my favorite Cleveland sports team (who are doing AWESOME this season – knock on wood!).
Do you have big plans for this weekend? I’ll be getting certified in CPR and moving more things from my apartment to my parents’ home. I hope your weekend is not as busy and a bit more entertainment-oriented! Or that you at least have time to browse some of the awesome links below. See you next week! : )
- NBC has announced its fall schedule for the 2011-2012 TV season. ABC has announced its fall schedule as well.
- I would totally live-in this L.A. condo – seriously love everything about it!
- Excellent news for coffee drinkers! And even more reasons to love & cherish your friends.
- Check out this slideshow of the best movie love triangles.
- Great tips for constant worriers.
- This video of Gwyneth Paltrow rapping is too funny!
- How-to thrift effectively!
- Movie casting news: Armie Hammer in The Lone Ranger and Michelle Williams in the Oz prequel.
- Where to find the love in photographs.
- Can’t wait to try pomegranate-champagne punch, chopped broccoli salad, and chocolate lava cake.
- Love this beautiful, yellow and gray wedding and this elaborate, pink and gray proposal