photo, author’s own
Hello, everyone! How was your week? Mine was busy – full of the first major round of moving out of my apartment and back into my parents’ home, where I will work part-time and search for a full-time teaching position. I’m looking forward to having an awesome summer, starting off by attending an Indians game with two of my oldest friends, Kaylyn and Sarah. Do you have any fun weekend plans?
- An awesome pump-up story on how to be confident.
- Love these gingham envelopes!
- Casting news for The Perks of Being a Wallflower (amazing book, can’t wait for the movie!), Snow White and the Huntsmen, and an upcoming live-action Peter Pan adaptation.
- Some great tips for bridesmaids.
- How good are you with your finances? Find out!
- The absolute best way to turn a bad day into a good one.
- As a fellow recent grad, this post greatly inspires me. Similarly, the final words of Laura’s recent post really spoke to me.
- Love the looks of this “cake batter” smoothie and these no-bake cheesecakes in a jar.
- Interesting thoughts on the awesome-ness that was Boy Meets World.
- Apparently I should just hire both Middleton sisters to be my personal stylists.
- Favorite weddings of the week: one, two, and three.