Tomorrow I graduate from BGSU with my bachelor’s degree. I can’t believe four years has gone by so fast, especially this year! I have learned so much and met so many fantastic people. I will miss being near the “family” I created here, and I will miss the city of Bowling Green, but I am ready and excited to begin a new chapter in my life. I think that’s a positive attitude to have around graduation, don’t you? ; ) What are you up to this weekend?
- Love this stationery!
- Casting news on Disney’s Oz prequel – super excited for this movie!
- Some excellent exercise inspiration.
- An amazingly written post about following your dreams.
- Definitely looking forward to Tina Fey on SNL this weekend!
- Glad that cities are taking action for justice!
- This pie was instantly added to my “To Bake Someday” list.
- Some weddings I love: one, two, & three.
- Adore everything about this outfit!
- According to this, I apparently need to go to Canada in June or California in July.
- Some key tips about sunscreen! Also, why you should go to bed earlier.