Hello, everyone! I hope you all had a good week. Mine was pretty decent – stressful at times, but certainly enjoyable at others. It definitely made me relate to the print above! I’m very excited for this weekend, not because of any major plans, but just to have some days off to be super productive and relax with my boyfriend, dog, and friends. What are your plans for this weekend?
- Definitely want to make and/or eat chocolate almond fudge with salted caramel sauce.
- Adore Victoria Secret’s MLB PINK line! I for sure want some Indians gear. (found via fabulous k)
- Check out this amazing live feed of an eagle nest!
- Tips for happiness.
- A fun and sweet tea party photo shoot.
- This recent MML post provided some great inspiration for me!
- Love this classic yet funky living room.
- This is a super sweet story about a stray dog taking care of abandoned puppies!
- Great post about J. Crew’s recent marketing campaign.
- Tina Fey is one of my favorite actresses and writers, and I can’t wait to read her book! I want to read this book, as well.