How was everyone’s week? Mine went pretty well, mostly because I followed the quote above, getting enjoyment out of morning skinny vanilla lattes, thought-provoking conversations, catching up on blogs, walks with the dog, and baking brownies. I am still enjoying the little things today as Dan, Madison, and I are visiting Dan’s family this weekend. We’ll head back to school tomorrow, and Monday morning I’ll head home for a few days…because I am finally on spring break!! : ) What are your favorite spring break activities?
- This hydrangea cake and the painting that inspired it are both beautiful! These tiramisu cups look delicious, too. And I’d like to make these cake pops for Easter this year.
- Awesome tips for building your blog, whether it’s a design blog or not.
- Love me some JGL ; )
- A 200-year old love letter was found! What a story…it feeds my hopeless romantic soul.
- Tributes to the late, great Elizabeth Taylor – here and here. And an all-photo tribute here.
- Super excited about Glamour’s cookbook!
- Cute and classy bangles.
- These tips on shopping for books are excellent.
- Thoughts on the new additions to the Oxford English Dictionary?
- I read The Magician’s Nephew for a book report in 5th grade and totally loved it. If it does actually get made into a movie, I will be first in line to see it!
- Beautiful paintings.
Image: my Pinterest