Hi, everyone. Sorry about the delay in this week’s weekly gems. As you may know if you read this blog often, I’ve been sick on and off for about three weeks. Over the next couple of weeks, I need to pull back and rest a lot to ensure I get fully better/don’t get worse. I want to thank you for continuing to read even though posts have been a bit unpredictable. Posting will be a bit sporadic this week as well, but should finally be back on track the last week of March.
- This ravoli, spinach, and bacon dish looks delicious! And this love letter to Paula Deen looks interestingly yummy.
- Yoga moves to help you sleep.
- An adorable spring wreath!
- My favorite Makeunder My Life posts of the past several weeks: saying no, MML Korean edition, I can do better and needing a little more PT.
- Love Emma Watson and this slideshow of her looks.
- Ways to beat the woes of Wednesdays. And another way – Lonny’s beautiful Watercolor Wednesdays.
- Awesome tool for getting things done.
- Why dog owners are healthier people.
Images: my Pinterest