Hello, everyone! How was your week? Mine was extremely busy, filled with lesson planning and trying to catch up on grading since I was sick all last week. I actually had to go to the doctor’s again – turns out I have an ear and a sinus infection! I should finally be getting better over the next few days, which is good because this weekend I have to take an exam for my teaching license. I’m also having dinner with friends and resting a lot. What are you doing this weekend?
Some lovely links for you…
- Please keep Angie behind the baking blog Bakerella in your thoughts and prayers!
- For those who love the 80s: A Ferris Bueller’s Day Off board game. Awesome!!
- For those who love the 90s: Classic Nickelodeon!
- Welcome to the most adorable digital picture book ever – The Shy Bears: Make New Friends. Love!
- You know what looks delicious? Raspberry crumble squares, Starbuck’s new petite treats, and this vintage cake recipe.
- Love this journaling idea, and this blogging planner.
- Why you should be nicer to yourself.
- Fun Mardi Gras-inspired finds.
- I couldn’t decide on just three favorite wedding posts this week – these are four are all just so sweet and/or creative! You can tell they were celebrations full of fun and love. Wedding number one, two, three, and four.
Image source: my Pinterest