How was everyone’s week? Mine was kind of a blur of sleeping, lesson planning, and watching TV – I’ve been pretty sick all week. Hopefully resting all weekend will help me regain more health and strength so I’m ready to rejoin the world on Monday! What are you up to this weekend?
Here are the weekly gems I came across during some of my waking hours this week:
- For Toy Story fans out there: Toy Story short films are on their way!
- Prince William & Kate Middleton’s wedding website! I’m such a Kate fan, I can’t wait : )
- I love Mary’s blog, and felt inspired by this post on balance.
- Totally want this sweatshirt. And this book.
- This “we’re your parents” post made my heart swell.
- Proposal + Disney + roller coaster = awesome.
- Yesssss Matchbook Magazine issue two.
- Have you heard this song? I love it!
- I adore Up‘s Dug!
- The power of positive thinking and some happiness tips! And similarly, a Things We Forget I think a lot of people need to hear during the tough days of winter.
- The flowers in this wedding are gorgeous.
Photo found here