In honor of today being the first day of February, and today being a snow day (yay!) due to the almost-blizzard hitting Ohio, I put together a winter survival guide for you all. Enjoy!
- Cherry Chapstick to keep your lips soft and healthy
- Faux fur-lined mittens to keep your fingers toasty
- Scarf to protect your neck and face (and look stylish)
- Boots to adequately navigate the snow
- Hot tea to wake you up and warm you up
- Fluffy robe to lounge around in
- Cozy blankets to snuggle under
- Fitness DVDs to stay in shape and have fun indoors
- Campbell’s Chicken and Rice soup for the perfect winter meal
- Netflix subscription with a Roku player to relax and laugh with
- Brightly colored pillows to cheer up your mood and cuddle against
- Reading material to fuel your imagination
- PLUS: tips for avoiding a winter cold
What items make your winter survival guide?