Tree at the Ohio State Fair, August 2009 (edited)
Well, this has been an interesting week! Monday off due to a national holiday, Tuesday the first day of student teaching, Wednesday an amazing snow day, Thursday a terrible horrible no good very bad day, and today T.G.I.F. How has your week been? What do you have going on this weekend? I’ll be working, planning various things, spending time with my boyfriend and friends, and hopefully cooking or baking a new recipe. In the meantime, weekly gems!
- Amazing, amazing Valentine’s Day crossword cookie and cake box. Like a work of art.
- This post & idea makes me incredibly happy : )
- Love this clever and beautiful constellation chart!
- A true and funny little picture.
- Beautiful, beautiful Iron & Wine live performance. I seriously can’t stop listening.
- Not sure how I feel about Starbuck’s new Trenta size.
- I have some new movies to add to my Netflix queue thanks to Matchbook‘s slideshow.
- Speaking of movies, love Glamour’s list of the most inspiring movie couples.
- And Disney’s Mickey illustration.
- Awesome closet.
- Totally adding one of these bracelets to my wish list.
- These Valentine’s Day cards are adorable.